museum-digitalbrandenburg

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Erna Taege-Röhnisch und Fritz Röhnisch [02319]

Kinderschuhe Willi Taege

Kinderschuhe Willi Taege (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Die ledernen Kinderschuhe aus dem Röhnisch-Nachlass gehörten Willi Taege, der von 1918 bis 1919 lebte. Erna Taege-Röhnisch hat die Schuhe ihres verstorbenen Bruders aufgehoben. Unter der Sohle des rechten Schuhs steht "Willi". Im Schuh befindet sich ein Papiertütchen mit einer Haarsträhne des Bruders.

Material/Technique

Leder, Metall, Stoff

Measurements

L: 13,5 cm; B: 6,0 cm

Was used ...
... Who:
... When
... Where

Keywords

Object from: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin

Das Museum hat seinen Sitz im Prenzlauer Tor, einem der 3 Stadttore der vollständig erhaltenen mittelalterlichen Wehranlage Templins. 1957 ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.