Search museums


Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Templiner Stadtgeschichten [01756]

Ansichtskarte "Luftkurort Lychen, Hindenburgpark"

Ansichtskarte (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)


Auf der Postkarte ist der Hindenburgpark in Lychen zu sehen. Am 11. Mai 1933 wurde auf Beschluss der Stadtverordnetenversammlung Lychen der Ebert-Park in Hindenburgpark umbenannt. Heute heißt er wieder Friedrich-Ebert-Park. Die Karte wurde unter dem Foto mit "Luftkurort Lychen, Hindenburgpark" betitelt. Seit der Gründung der Hohenlychener Heilstätten im Jahre 1902 nannte sich Lychen Luftkurort. Die unbeschriebene Karte wurde nicht verschickt.

Material / Technique


Measurements ...

B: 14,1 cm; H: 9,1cm

Part of ...


[Last update: 2017/08/02]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.