Search museums


Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Templiner Stadtgeschichten [01629]

Ansichtskarte "Klosterwalder Wassermühle"

Ansichtskarte "Klosterwalder Wassermühle" (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)


Auf der schwarz-weiß gedruckten Postkarte ist die Brücke über den Bach, der die "Klosterwalder Wassermühle" angetrieben hat, zu sehen. Der Bach fließt vom Kleinen Dolgensee in den Gleuensee. Von der Mühle ist rechts das große Mühlrad zu sehen. Das Dorf Klosterwalde, zu dem auch die Wassermühle gehört, wird erstmals 1375 als Closterwolde erwähnt. Das Dorf gehörte dem Kloster Zehdenick. Die Karte wurde weder beschrieben noch verschickt.

Material / Technique


Measurements ...

B: 14,0 cm; H: 8,8 cm

Printed ...
... who:
... when
... where

Part of ...


[Last update: 2017/08/18]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.