museum-digitalbrandenburg

Close
Close
Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Templiner Stadtgeschichten [01342]

Abzeichen 1. Mai 1953

Abzeichen 1. Mai 1953 (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Das Abzeichen zum 1. Mai 1953 ist ohne Anstecknadel mit einem kleinen Loch zum Annähen versehen. Eine Faust trägt eine rote und eine schwarz - rot - goldene Fahne. Auf der roten Fahne sind die köpfe von Marx, Engels, Lenin und Stalin. Der Schriftzug lautet: 1.MAI 1953.

Material/Technique

Plaste

Measurements

H: 4,3 cm; B: 2,7 cm

Created ...
... When

Relation to people

Keywords

Zeitleiste Objekte zum Tag auf KarteZeitleiste Objekte zum Tag auf KarteZeitleiste Objekte zum Tag auf Karte

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin

Object from: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin

Das Museum hat seinen Sitz im Prenzlauer Tor, einem der 3 Stadttore der vollständig erhaltenen mittelalterlichen Wehranlage Templins. 1957...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.