museum-digitalbrandenburg

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Bücher Dokumente Schriftstücke [01275]

Karte Ländereien des Forsthauses Fährkrug

Fährkrug (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Diese, teilweise farbig gehaltene Karte, wurde im Juli 1871 durch den "Kataster-Controleur Orkel" nach der Schulzschen Karte von 1858 angefertigt. Sie zeigt Grundstücke um den Fährsee bei Templin.

Material / Technique

Papier

Measurements ...

H:49,0 cm; B: 65,5 cm

Tags

[Last update: 2017/02/24]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.