museum-digitalbrandenburg

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Templiner Stadtgeschichten [01572]

Ansichtskarte "Templin. Königl. Joachimsthalsches Gymnasium"

Ansichtskarte
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Auf der Postkarte sind drei Gebäude des "Königl. Jochimsthalschen Gymnasiums" in Templin zu sehen: die "Turnhalle", das "Schulgebäude mit Aula" und die "Direktor Villa". Im Jahre 1912 zog das Königliche Joachimsthalsche Gymnasium, die Schule für begabte Knaben, von Berlin nach Templin um. Die beschriebene Karte wurde am 04.08.1913 in Templin abgestempelt. Die Briefmarke fehlt.

Material / Technique

Pappe

Measurements ...

B: 13,6 cm; H: 8,8 cm

Sent ...
... when
... where
Printed ...
... who:
... where

Part of ...

Tags

 /> </a><a href= /> </a><a href= /> </a><a href= /> </a><a href=

[Last update: 2017/08/16]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.