museum-digitalbrandenburg

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Erna Taege-Röhnisch und Fritz Röhnisch [00194]

Buch "De Handorgel"

Buch "De Handorgel" (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

In dem Buch "De Handorgel" veröffentlichte Erna Taege erstmals ihre kurmärkischen Dichtungen in Uckermärker Platt. Es beinhaltet neben Gedichten auch eine kleine Sammlung von Kurzgeschichten. Im gleichen Jahr, 1938, erhielt sie dafür den Kurmärkischen Schrifttumspreis der Mark Brandenburg.

Material/Technique

Papier

Measurements

B: 11,6 cm; H: 18,6 cm; T: 0,9 cm

Published ...
... Who:
... When
... Where

Links / Documents

Keywords

Published
Potsdam
13.06666660308852.400001525879db_images_gestaltung/generalsvg/Event-3.svg0.063
Written
Bebersee (Templin)
13.59111785888753.016712188721db_images_gestaltung/generalsvg/Event-7.svg0.067
Map

Object from: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin

Das Museum hat seinen Sitz im Prenzlauer Tor, einem der 3 Stadttore der vollständig erhaltenen mittelalterlichen Wehranlage Templins. 1957 ...

[Last update: 2019/07/31]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.