Search museums


Search collections

Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin Templiner Stadtgeschichten [00463]

Postkarte Schützenhaus Templin

Postkarte Schützenhaus Templin (Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Museum für Stadtgeschichte Templin (CC BY-NC-SA)


Es handelt sich um eine Drei-Bild-Lithographie, die das Schützenhaus, den Schützenhaus-Garten und das Kaiser Wilhelm Denkmal im Templiner Bürgergarten zeigt. Der Schriftzug "Gruss aus Templin" ist mit Blumen und den drei Ansichten umrankt. Die Postkarte ist unbeschrieben und enthält keine weiteren Informationen. Das Schützenhaus wurde 1830/31 errichtet und 1970 abgerissen. Das Kaiser Wilhelm-Denkmal wurde 1898 eingeweiht und 1945 abgerissen.

Material / Technique


Measurements ...

H: 9,0 cm; B:14,0 cm

Created ...
... when

Part of ...


[Last update: 2019/02/19]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.